Welcome to the Discovery Academy On-line Job Listings
Discovery Academy of Lake Alfred is a Public Charter School of Choice with a Technology focus implementing the Middle School Concepts of Teaming, Common Planning Time, Block Scheduling, and an affective Advisory Program. Our teachers have 90 minutes of planning daily, are members of the Florida Retirement System, and have a Salary and Benefit package that in most cases exceeds other county options. If you have any questions, please contact us at 863-295-5955.
First, click on the one of the following two documents to download an application to your computer for printing. There is an Instructional and Non-Instructional Application.
- 8th Grade Language Arts Full-Time Teacher, 10-Month, 5-9 English Certification
- 8th Grade Math Full-Time Teacher, 10-Month
- Bus Driver Full-Time Drivers for the 2017-18 School Year (In order to apply, you must have a CDL license with Class A or B endorsements.)
- Middle School Grade Math Full-Time Teacher for the 2018-19 School Year
- Middle School Grade Science Full-Time Teacher for the 2018-19 School Year
- Middle School Grade Language Arts Full-Time Teacher for the 2018-19 School Year
- Middle School Grade Social Studies Full-Time Teacher for the 2018-19 School Year
- Elementary Certified Full-Time Teacher for the 2018-19 School Year
- School Secretary Full-Time 10-Month
Click on the following links below to learn more about Discovery Academy, various policies, and more.
Discovery Academy of Lake Alfred prohibits any and all forms of discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, age, homelessness, or disability or other basis prohibited by law in any of its programs, services, activities or employment.